“Service is why we are here.” That’s not just our slogan, we really mean it. We take a lot of pride in hiring the best and most conscientious employees available so that we can offer the best service.
We work on a radical pay-scale for our industry. Most shops pay their technicians by the job (called “billable hours”) where each job is allotted a specific number of hours that can be billed, regardless of how quickly the job is actually completed. So it is in their financial interests to find things that need fixing. By contrast, our technicians are paid a good hourly wage, no matter what work they do. You can be assured that our technicians are not pressured into “finding” things wrong with your car. Our staff is highly trained to work quickly and efficiently on the cars we specialize in. We don’t claim expertise with every kind of car, just Subaru, Volvo, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Nissan and Infiniti.
Our ASE certified technicians attend regular seminars to receive the latest training and we have state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and equipment that allow us to do the job right the first time. This saves our customers time and money and it keeps our employees happy. And happy employees do the best work.
Our customers are like family and they mean the world to us. It’s just good business to charge an affordable rate for a good job. That’s why our customers feel good about returning to us and recommending us to their friends.
Our promise to you
- Give you a fair price for excellent repairs with a warranty that is ahead of industry standards.
- Care for your car like it’s our own.
- Advise you on repair options to fit your budget.
- Rate and itemize repairs as what to take care of first.
- Offer a free shuttle service for the greater Eugene/Springfield areas
- Arrange alternate transportation for out of area and overnight repairs
- Offer advice on transitioning to a replacement or new car line
- Treat you like family in the most friendly and respectful way
- Offer a free 57 point inspection with every oil change service
- Visit us on Facebook!